Android and iPhone Applications are both available for CU Online.
- Manage Finances – check account balances, history, pay bills, transfer funds
- Personal Financial Management Tools - create budgets and assign transactions
- CU Online Email – communicate securely with credit union staff
- Alerts – receive custom real time alerts via email or text
Smartphone Application FAQ:
Is the application secure?
Yes, it encompasses the same security standards as CU Online and mobile web CU Online. No personal data is stored on the phone; if a member’s phone is lost, their personal and FORUM account data is NOT accessible.
How can I be sure the app is legitimate?
The application will officially be titled: FORUM Credit Union – CU Online within the Android Market. The iPhone application is titled: FORUM Credit Union in the Apple Store. The developer will be displayed as "FORUM Solutions".
How do I download the application?
1) Access the Android Market or Apple Store from your Smartphone
2) Conduct a search for "FORUM Credit Union"
3) Android: Click the Install "Free" button and Accept Permissions "OK" button
4) iPhone: Click the Free button followed by the Install button, enter your iTunes password, Click OK
How do I uninstall the application?
You can uninstall the same as any other application.
Android: Choose Settings, Applications, Manage Applications, FORUM CU Online then click Uninstall
iPhone: Touch and hold the FORUM CU icon until it appears to wobble. Click the small black X that appears in the upper left corner. When prompted, click Delete. Press the Home button to return the remaining icons to their normal state.
Mobile Banking Security Tips